CHARGE TO YOUR SD MINES STUDENT ACCOUNT
- Students are automatically enrolled!
- Charge up to $800 in textbooks, school supplies and more!
- Just present your Student ID at check out.
- Available in store and online at the beginning of Fall & Spring semesters.
- Available only at the Rocker Shop.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Purchases are billed to your SDePay.
- Charges and refunds will be submitted to the Business Office by the next business day.
- University payment terms apply.
- Payment due to Cashier's Office by: Fall Semester - September 5, 2019
- Last Day to Use EZ Charge: Two days prior to University's Add/Drop deadline.
- Watch Video
Note: Not all students qualify for EZ Charge. Must be in good standing with university to qualify. Student Account EZ Charge is not available during the summer and available for a limited time during the academic year. See Rocker Shop store for details.